Tee off on a Championship standard course inspired by the world-renowned Augusta and choose between three distances to test your abilities. Our large and quick greens are lovingly maintained by a team with over 100 years of experience between them, and with views overlooking the scenic Severn Valley, a round here feels like nothing you’ve experienced before.
Our well-presented driving range is the perfect spot to put in some practice with friends. The modern facilities are popular with corporate away days too. And for a 19th hole with a difference, the recently refurbished Gorge Bar and Lounge serves draught beers and a menu of comfort foods in an informal setting.The Telford Hotel and Golf Resort Website
– Par 72, 18-hole championship golf course
– Play from a choice of three coloured tees
– Covered and uncovered driving range
– Putting green and 9-hole putting challenge
– Golf shop and clubhouse bar
– Locker rooms
Green Fees, Booking & Buggy Hire
Please visit Here
*A full valid driving licence needs to be provided for hire of golf buggies.
The dress code for the golf course is as follows,
- Pleated golf Trousers or shorts (no jeans, tracksuit bottoms or combat shorts)
- Collared golf shirt (no t-shirts or football shirts)
- Golf shoes (no trainers or flip flops)